Monday, April 23, 2007

April 23/07 Show #50 The BIG "5 OH"


I am pleased as punch to announce our arrival at show #50 !! The milestone is really show #52 - meaning that we've been on the air for a full year, but the number 50 has such classic weight to it. Thanks for tuning in, and be sure to mark your calendars for the show's NEW TIME SLOT. Beginning on Sunday, MAY 6th - This Great White North will air every SUNDAY evening from 7-8:30pm CST. I know for some of you, that this will be an easier time to tune in...especially those who listen online. I ask that you spread the word about the new day/time, and I hope that you'll be able to join me for our continued look at the Canadian indie music scene. Cheers! Doug

artist/song/album/label

1.The Midways/A Lot Like Me/Pay More & Get A Good Seat/Fuzzy Logic
2.Pointed Sticks/Out Of Luck/Perfect Youth/Sudden Death
3.The Dudes/Do The Right Thing/Brain Heart Guitar/Loadmusic
4.Jim Guthrie/Evil Thoughts/Morning Noon Night/Three Gut
5.Feist/My Moon My Man/The Reminder/A&C
6.Immaculate Machine/Comme Tu Es Cynique/Les Uns Mais Pas Les Autres/Mint
7.The Rest/Nonsense/Atlantis, Oh Our Saviour/Independent
8.Stars/Elevator Love Letter/Heart/A&C
9.Castle Project/The Airways/Diaries Of A Broken Heart/White Whale
10.Royal Wood/A Mirror Without/A Good Enough Day/Dead Daisy
11.Tokyo Police Club/Citizens Of Tomorrow(Space Ballad Version)/UK 7" B Side/Memphis
12.Sunset Rubdown/Stadiums & Shrines II/Shut Up I Am Dreaming/Global Symphonic
13.Bronx Cheerleader/Got Company/Tough Guy Cliches/Yummy
14.Lake Holiday/On My Mind/The Curse Of Sunshine/The Dead Debris Network


Be sure to catch the SUNSET RUBDOWN show on Friday April 27th at Emo's in Austin.

Keep supporting Canadians on tour - wherever you are!



No comments: