Sunday, May 13, 2007

May 13/07 Show #53 Happy Moms Day Y'all


A very Happy Mother's Day to my Mom and Mother-in-law. I know that they are most likely not listening or reading this blog, but I love them just the same. Best wishes to ALL you Moms out there - I hope you have a special day! I've sprinkled todays show with music from BC group MOTHER MOTHER in honour of this occasion. Mom on!

artist/song/album/label

1.Feist/I Feel It All/The Reminder/Arts & Crafts
2.Mother Mother/Polynesia/Touch Up/Last Gang
3.Small Sins/All Will Be Fine/Small Sins/Boompa
4.Do Make Say Think/The Universe/You, You're A History In Rust/Constellation
5.Young Galaxy/Swing Your Heartache/Young Galaxy/A&C
6.The Awkward Stage/The Morons Are Winning/Heaven Is For Easy Girls/Mint
7.Mother Mother/Legs Away/Touch Up/Last Gang
8.Land Of Talk/Speak To Me Bones/Applause Cheer Boo Hiss/Dependent
9.Lullaby Baxter/What's Wrong With You/Garden Cities Of Tomorrow/Boompa
10.Arcade Fire/Intervention/Neon Bible/Merge
11.Pawa Up First/Inuit Wedding/Introducing New Details/Dare To Care
12.The Acorn/Return To Blackness/The Pink Ghosts/Kelp
13.Mobile/See Right Through Me/Mobile Sampler/Militia Group
14.The Patients/Doberman/Get Well Soon/Permafrost
15.Mother Mother/Dirty Town/Touch Up/Last Gang
16.Raised By Swans/There Is No Escape/Codes & Secret Longing/Independent
17.The Lake Vernon Drowning/Masterpiece/The Lake Vernon Drowning/Independent
18.Collapsing Opposites/Teachers & Students/Inside Chance


Catch ya in TWO weeks...as I'm out of town next weekend. Cheers my friends!

No comments: